Saturday, January 5, 2013
Fracked: Dish, TX, Family Suffers From Gas Industry, Moves Away
Former Mayor Calvin Tillman of Dish, Texas, and his wife Tiffany and two sons had to make the hard decision to leave their home, much of which Calvin had worked on and built himself, because their boys were suffering nosebleeds and they feared that their health would suffer, especially after the air was tested and found to be bad.
We should not have to leave our homes due to poisoning of our air, soil, and water by the gas industry. This should not be allowed. It must stop.